usafashionslab.com is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal by Just Connect Marketing, legally registered . Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. usafashionslab.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at P.O.BOX. 1163 Springville, CA 93265.
Please Indicate in your email or letter that you are a California resident making a “California Shine the Light” inquiry.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
You must read and agree to be bound by the Terms of Service, before using the Website or subscribing to any products or service made available through or on the Website, including the sale, supply, payment, delivery, return or rejection of the products or services made available on, through or in connection with this Website (collectively the “Services”).
If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms of Service, do not use or subscribe to the Website or the Products / Services.In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the website www.usafashionslab.com, “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Just Connect Marketing.
We at our sole discretion reserve the right to change, amend or modify the Terms of Service at any time, without notifying you or assigning any reasons. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms of Service.If you do not agree to any changes or updates to the Terms of Service, your remedy is to not use the Website and to cancel any accounts or Services you have signed up for. Your continued use of the Website or the Services after a change or update has been made to the Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change or update. If you violate any Terms of Service, we may issue a warning about the violation, or we may choose, at our sole discretion, to immediately terminate or suspend any and all accounts that you have established, without assigning any reasons.You acknowledge that we are not required to provide you notice before terminating or suspending our Services, but may choose to do so. We reserve the right to deny, in our sole discretion, any user access to the Website or Services without notice and for any reason (including, without limitation, for violation of these Terms of Service)
USER ACCOUNT’S PASSWORD AND SECURITY
If any Service requires you to open an account (“User Account”), you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information (including your email address and other contact details) as prompted by the applicable registration form.
You represent and warrant that all information provided by you in connection with your user account, including any payment, contact or shipment details generally or in connection with an order, are true, complete and accurate. You agree and undertake to indemnify us against all damages, costs or losses incurred by us due to wrong, false, inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you.
All communication to you will be carried out through the contact details provided by you while opening an account. You are responsible to report any change in your user account details by writing to us at email@example.com. The website is not responsible for any changes in user account details once an order is placed.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account password and other account details and are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your user account. In case you suspect or identify any abuse of your user account or any transaction through your user account that is not carried out by you, you should immediately notify us in writing. Where any Service utilises the account management of any other social networking website (e.g., Facebook, twitter, pinterest, google+, LinkedIn, MySpace, etc), you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account on such social networking website, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under such account).
PLACCMENT OF AN ORDER
In order to enable you to view and place orders for any products made available on the Website, we will provide you with a visual representation of the product together with a summary description of the product.The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of usafashionslab.com While every effort is made to provide accurate visual representations, cannot guarantee the exactness of such visual representation or description to the finish and appearance of the final product delivered to you.
Alterations in certain aspects of your order such as appearance, size or color may be caused due to difference in brands and size charts of different brands, number of pixels in an image and other circumstances that are not within our control. You may place a binding order by using your User Account, for any product made available on the website pursuant to and upon completion of all the procedures prescribed on the website for ordering the products on the website, including by way of providing necessary address and contact details requested at the time of placing orders for shipment of the products ordered.
Non-completion of such procedure prescribed on the website shall not constitute a binding order and we will have no corresponding obligation to deliver the products ordered.You may not change the address for delivery of the products provided by you after you place the binding order. To rectify any errors in a binding order you must contact our customer service representative. Provided that, acceptance of any such change or rectification is at our sole discretion and our decision in this regard is final and binding.
Provided further that you will be responsible for and hereby agree to indemnify us against all loss, including charges for shipment of the product if applicable. Unauthorised use of other www.usafashionslab.com user accounts (other than your own), providing false information, including false identification, contact or shipment details constitute fraud. You agree and undertake to indemnify us against all damages, costs or losses incurred by us due to such fraudulent activity, in addition to any other remedy that is available to us under law for the time being in force, against you for such fraudulent activity.
CANCELLATION OF FRAUDULENT ORDERS
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, www.usafashionslab.com reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. usafashionslab.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability.
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account.usafashionslab.com may cancel any orders at any stage of the product delivery.
If the products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale, multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, bulk quantity of the same product ordered, invalid address given in order details or any malpractice used to place the order.Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to usafashionslab.com the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
Our Services Are Available Only To, And May Only Be Used By, Individuals Who Are 18 Years And Older Who Can Form Legally Binding Contracts Under Applicable Law. You Represent And Warrant That You Are At Least 18 Years Old And That All Registration Information You Submit Is Accurate And Truthful. Usafashionslab May, In Its Sole Discretion, Refuse To Offer Access To Or Use Of The Site To Any Person Or Entity And Change Its Eligibility Criteria At Any Time.
RULES OF CONDUCT
The Website and Services provided may include e-mail services, blogs, reviews, forms, bulletin boards or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others or express your opinion (the “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service.
We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials at any time, without notice, for any reason and at our sole discretion.
We also reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.You acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences and other communication by users are not controlled or endorsed by us, and such communication shall not be considered reviewed, screened or approved by us. Statements made in forums, conferences, bulletin boards and chats reflect only the views of their authors.
We specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in or viewing or other use of any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not our authorized spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect our views.
You acknowledge and agree that your communication via the Communications Services is public and not private communication, and that you have no expectation of privacy concerning your use of these Communications Services.
You acknowledge that personal information that you communicate on the Communication Services may be seen and used by others and result in unsolicited communications. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to not disclose any personal information about yourself in your public communications on our Services.
We are not responsible for information that you choose to communicate to other users via the Communication Services, or for the actions of other users. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information or materials found on the Communication Services as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any such information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
In furtherance of the foregoing, and by way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that you will not access or use the Website, the Services, including any related Communication Services, in order to directly or indirectly do any of the following.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or harms minors in any way.
- ublish, post, upload, transmit, distribute or disseminate content that is harmful, abusive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, libellous, blasphemous, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, obscene, infringing, embarrassing, unwanted, invasive of another’s right of privacy or publicity, hateful or racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person’s view, otherwise offensive or objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
- se, upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through such Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
- Upload files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, time-bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the Website, operation of the Services or other users’ computer or that are designated to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Upload files that contain software or other information or material protected by third party intellectual property rights that belong to another person and to which the user does not have any right.
- Except as expressly authorized by us, advertise or offer to sell or buy any products or other material posted on the Website for any purpose, unless the Services specifically allow such messages.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website or any Services.
- Collect in any way personal information about others, including e-mail addresses, or use such information to send unsolicited emails.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, without limitation, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Services or the Software.
- Impersonate or create a false identity or provide information that is false, in complete or inaccurate.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of such Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a member or any other user of the Services or the Website.
- Use the Websites, Services or Software to resell or make any commercial use of the Websites, Services or Software, or otherwise commercially exploit the same, without our prior express written consent.
- Use the Services or the Website for fraudulent transactions including, without limitation.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, schemes or chain letters.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines applicable to any Service or the Website or any Terms of Service.
- Deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of messages or communicate any information that is offensive or menacing in nature.
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
usafashionslab.com has attempted to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but www.usafashionlab.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service.
In no event shall www.usafashionslab.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services or Products; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service.
Neither shall www.usafashionslab.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
Further, www.usafashionslab.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond our control.
The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
GENERAL TERMS FOR OFFERS, CREDITS, VOUCHERS AND PERMOTIONS
We may from time to time introduce vouchers, offers and such other promotional schemes on the Website. The terms and conditions governing these schemes shall be specified while introducing these schemes. Provided that, in the event of any conflict between the Terms of Service described below and the terms and conditions of such schemes, the terms and conditions of the schemes shall prevail:
- Vouchers, prizes, offers or credits cannot be redeemed for cash or their value will not be refunded in case of cancellation of order or refund due to return of the product.
- Unless otherwise stated only one voucher/credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order.
- Discount coupons may be offered to account holdersfrom time to time. Such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered.
- Promotional discount coupons offered from time to time may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website. www.usafashionslab.com may put restriction for the use of promotional discount coupons for any specified product or category of products.
- usafashionlab.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes introduced on our website from time to time. We, at our discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website at any time/ before the completion of time limit provided for.
- While participating in any contest on this website you hereby agree to release and hold www.usafashionslab.com and its officers, partners, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
- We reserve our right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
- We will only honor vouchers which are issued or published directly by us on our website.
- In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon, voucher and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please call customer care or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coupons can only be used to buy full priced (non-discounted) products.Coupons cannot be clubbed with any other offer.For a single transaction, only one coupon can be used. Coupons-are valid for 30 days from registration.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.These terms shall We may assign our rights or delegate or sub-contract our responsibilities under the Terms of Service, in whole or in part, at any time and at our sole discretion.
Our rights and obligations under these Terms of Service, including any waivers and limitations thereof, shall inure to the benefit of and shall be binding upon such assignees or sub-contractors.
Our performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in the Terms of Service is in derogation of our right to comply with any governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Services or information provided to or gathered by with respect to such use.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Parties, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third-party or suffered by us due to or arising out of your use of the Services or the Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms of Service shall continue in effect.
The Terms of Service, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Services and the Website and such agreements supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Services or the Website.
You represent that you have not relied on any such communications in choosing to accept the Terms of Service. A printed version of the Terms of Service and of any notices given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Our failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of the Terms of Service shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
Our express waiver of any provision, condition or requirement of the Terms of Services shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement. Notwithstanding anything else in the Terms of Service, no default, delay or failure to perform on our part shall be considered a breach of this agreement if such default, delay or failure to perform is shown to be due to causes beyond our reasonable control.
All notices given by you or required under the Terms of Service shall be in writing and addressed to email@example.com. We may give notice to you by means of a general notice on the Service, electronic mail to your e-mail address on record with us, or by written communication sent by post or overnight courier to your address on record with us. The Terms of Service and all correspondence and all documentation relating to this agreement shall be in the English.